UBS is a leading global financial institution offering services in three main sectors: Wealth Management, Asset Management and Investment Banking. The UBS Poland Service Centre (UBS PSC) has provided services exclusively to UBS since it began operations in the first quarter of 2008. Our teams in Krakow collaborate across many UBS locations and business divisions working on projects with an international scope in finance, analytics, operations, risk, legal and compliance, IT, marketing and quality.
Internship in HR Administration and Payroll Team.
As an Administration and Payroll intern in our Krakow HR team you will be providing comprehensive HR administration support.
This paid internship will last 6 months with possibility of extension.
• Involvement in pre-joining activities and on-boarding process
• Maintenance of personnel files and time tracking tool
• Maintenance of HR system and SAP records
• Maintenance of H&S documents
• Support HR administration & payroll team in day-to-day tasks
• Graduate or last year student
• Previous experience in Payroll and/or Administration Team
• Very good written and spoken English
• Very good PC skills – MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Strong attention to details, organized and motivated
• Able to manage multi-tasks effectively, efficiently with minimal supervision
What we offer:
• Paid internship which starts with a 3-day onboarding induction program
• Real on-the-job experience, supported with an attractive training package
• Internship Program coordinator from HR and a "buddy" in the team who are there to answer all your questions
• Perspectives for permanent role – our best interns are becoming our first-in-line candidates
Take the next step
If you are attracted to joining an organization where every individual’s contribution counts and where your talent will impact on our future, please apply on now www.ubs.com/polandcareers.